- Days 04
- Max. Altitude 1350 m
- Grade Easy
- Group Size Minimum 1 pax
- Activities Tour In Nepal
- Start / End Kathmandu / Kathmandu
This tour highlights the very old civilization and culture from Terai which dated back to epic time of Ramayana. Janakpur is the great religious place in the eastern Terai and is one of the oldest and most famous cities of Nepal. And famous as the birth of place SITA, Mithila was the capital of the Videha (bodyless) spiritual Janakas, the rulers who were the embodiment of spiritual attainment. Janaki, Sita was born to Sivadhwaga Janaka and was married to Rama, the King of Ayodhya the legendary hero of the great epic Ramayana. A great centre of learning for scholars in ancient times, Janakpur once had hundreds of sages who contributed substantially to Hindu philosophy, with one of their oldest works being the famous Upanisad Brihadarandyaka written in the form of a dialogue which deals with the gods, the nature of Brahma, the supreme reality and the introduction to the self.
- Day 01 Arrival Kathmandu.
- Day 02 Fly Kathmandu - Janakpur.
- Day 03 Janakpur Sightseeing / Fly back to Kathmandu.
- Day 04 Departure.
We will pickup you from Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Overnight at Kathmandu.
Fly Kathmandu - Janakpur.
After having breakfast get ready to travel to Janakpur. You take a domestic flight from Kathmandu to Janakpur. Stroll around Janakpur Dham.
Overnight at Janakpur.
Janakpur Sightseeing / Fly back to Kathmandu.
Have breakfast in the morning and begin Janakpur Sightseeing. Visit: Janaki Temple, Bibaha Mandap (Ram – Sita marriage venue), Ram Mandir, Ganga sagar and Dhanusa Dham after that take a domestic flight back to Kathmandu.
Upon arrival, transfer to Bhaktapur.
Check in at the hotel and explore all squares of Bhaktapur and Pottery Square.
Overnight at Bhaktapur.
Wake up in the morning have breakfast and get ready for final departure to International airport by 12 noon to your onward destination.
1. Airport pickup, sightseeing and drop by a/c car.
2. Flight tickets or ground transportation as per clients choice.
3. Guide during Janakpur sightseeing.
4. 2 Nights in Kathmandu and Bhaktapur on twin sharing room with breakfast.
5. 1 Night in Janakpur on twin sharing room with breakfast.
1. Lunch and Dinner as per itinerary.
2. Bar, Beverages and mineral water.
3. Personal expenses.
4. Travel and personal insurance.
6. Any cost which is apart from our services.