- Days 05
- Grade Easy
- Group Size Minimum 10 pax
- Start / End Kathmandu / Kathmandu
Thailand, officially the Kingdom of Thailand is a country in Southeast Asia with coasts on the Andaman Sea and the Gulf of Thailand. It borders Myanmar (Burma) to the northwest, Laos to the northeast, Cambodia to the southeast and Malaysia to the south.
With great food, a tropical climate, fascinating culture, majestic mountains and great beaches, Thailand is a magnet for travellers around the world.
- Day 01 Kathmandu - Bangkok - Pattaya
- Day 02 Pattaya
- Day 03 Pattaya- Bangkok
- Day 04 Free day - Bangkok
- Day 05 Departure
Kathmandu - Bangkok - Pattaya
Arrive Suvarnabhumi International Airport Bangkok ,meet by office representative and transfer to Pattaya about 1.5 hours drive and Arrive at Pattaya and Check into hotel and free at leisure evening. ( If interested you can join optional tours : Alcazar cabaret theatres to see fantastic and professional dance shows).
Overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at hotel. 08:30 a.m proceed to Coral Island trip by speed boat. ( optional activities such as umbrella gliding, sea floor walking with oxygen helmet etc). Lunch at island restaurant and free to enjoy the pearl beach till 13:45 hrs. and transfer back to Pattaya. Late afternoon free at leisure or optional tour.
Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast at hotel and drive to Bangkok . Proceed for half day Bangkok city tour with famous 2 temples.
Check in to hotel , rest and overnight.
Free day - Bangkok
Breakfast at hotel and rest day free on own/ shopping or On request optional tours. Overnight at hotel.
Morning Breakfast at hotel and timely transfer to Bangkok Subarnabhumi Airport flight back to Kathmandu.
1. Twin Sharing accodomodation 2 nights in Bangkok and 2 nights at Pattaya
2. Daily Breakfast at hotel and other meals as per itinerary.
3. Sightseeing – coral island trip on join tour basis with Lunch.
4. Halfday temple (sleeping and golden Buddha ) and city tour in Bangkok.
5. Airport transfer – Pattaya / Pattaya – Bangkok hotel / Bangkok hotel
6. Airfare of KTM-BKK –KTM
7. Visa fee
1. Tips to services,
2. Insurances ,
3. Other meals and optional tours,
4. Expenses of Personal nature.
5. Extra services beyond mentioned in itinerary
Malaysia is a country that yields a rich mix of cultural attractions and rapidly expanding…
Indonesia is the largest archipelago in the world, range from Sabang in Aceh to Merauke…